11.06.2015

White, Black and Wonderful...

Truffles...need I say more? White truffles from Alba...Black truffles from Burgundy and various accoutrements to embellish and enhance. This sexy autumnal delicacy is sure to evoke that euphorically induced desire or sensual passion that some would say is like sex. Any way you want to describe it, it is surely nothing short of amazing. Here are but a few dishes crafted from this intoxicating tuber.

Alba White Truffles...

Burgundy Black Truffles...

pumpkin gnocchi, silky white truffle potatoes, speck, shaved white truffles
chervil, pecorino, poultry jus

sorghum lacquered smoked quail, fingerling potatoes, arugula
black truffle-corn-lobster mushroom composure, sherry-truffle dressing

alba truffle risotto, lamb tenderloin, melted onions, butternut, veal sweetbreads
shaved alba truffles


7 Comments:

Blogger Trizanh said...

I feel like truffles make everything better. I recently had popcorn truffle and I don't even like popcorn but it was amazing. Of course nothing remotely close to the stuff you make. I just came across your blog and I love reading about food... and eating it of course. I look forward to reading more of your postings!

10:34:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

truffles are wonderful for sure! thank you for your comment and for reading.

11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Trizanh said...

I started reading your other posts but they stopped loading. I hope to read more of your future cooking adventures. I see that you're also from Seattle. I would love to try your food sometime but it looks like you're a culinary teacher so I wouldn't know how to eat your creations. I've been told by many people that I should start a blog about my eating adventures but haven't done it.

12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Chef, it's been 5 months...More posts please.

12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looking for more blogs!
Chef, I tried your recipes.
sausage stuffer

3:20:00 AM  
Blogger Steve Berke said...

I enjoyed reading your work. I'll come back for more

Keep up the good work :) from TheStillery, a stuart bar in Florida.

9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kira Roza said...

My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: 247officedept@gmail.com thank you. 

6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home